Saturday, November 13, 2010


I am an on location natural light, lifestyle and portrait photographer specializing in newborn, child and family photography. My goal during a session is to let a story unfold and capture emotion and moments. I strive to not only produce images but to help preserve memories. 

I currently live in Northern Kentucky with my husband of nine years and four kiddos.  I have a BS degree in Dental Hygiene and enjoyed working for the past 7 years but hung up that hat for a while so that I can be home with my children. 

Although I have always enjoyed taking pictures, my passion for photography started in 2009 when my first child was born. At that time I wanted to capture all of those special moments with my newborn son, I didn't want to miss a minute. That passion for life's little moments is what drives my business and what I hope to capture with you!

From the first cries, to the first steps, to the skinned knees, and spaghetti stained faces, to the first days of school all the way to tassels and graduation, to marriage and college; those little moments are what drive me. I look forward to helping you capture those special moments so that you can look back on them and treasure them for years to come. 




No comments:

Post a Comment