Saturday, November 13, 2010

Q & A

Where are you located? 
Northern Kentucky, not far from Cincinnati Ohio. I service Boone and Kenton County and the greater Cincinnati area.

Do you travel?
Yes, although I may charge a small travel fee. 

Do packages include copyright to images?
Packages include a print release, which gives you permission to print as many copies of your images as you would like. I retain the legal copyright so I can post photos on my website and blog.

What file type do you deliver?
I shoot everything in raw and deliver high quality jpegs, ready to print. 

Do I have to order additional images through you? Do I get an online gallery?
I offer an online gallery for every client and you have the option to purchase additional professional quality prints if you would like them. 

When do we receive images?
Within 2 weeks after your session. 

What equipment do you use? Do you have backup equipment?
My main camera is the Nikon D800, it is an amazing camera that captures every detail. I also carry a backup DSLR. 

Do you shoot video?
I love video but don't offer this service at this time.

What payment method do you accept?
Cash, Check, Money Order or Paypal

 How do I reserve a session?
I require a deposit and signed agreement to hold a date/time. Once you have reserved a date/time we can set up a plan to pay off the remaining balance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment